ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque police have opened a homicide investigation after a man was dropped off at the hospital with serious injuries and later died. On Saturday around 4:16 p.m., 39-year-old Michael Sherwood was dropped off at Presbyterian Hospital with unknown injuries.
Story continues below
- Trending: Son of suspect arrested in murders of Albuquerque Muslim men also in custody
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque safe outdoor spaces closer to becoming a reality
- New Mexico: New Mexico’s acequia ‘customs and traditions are being tested’
- Crime: Suspect arrested in murders of Albuquerque Muslim men
- KRQE En Español: Martes 9 de Agosto 2022
Sherwood died on Sunday at 3:10 p.m. APD homicide detectives are investigating this as a suspicious death.