ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – An investigation into a suspicious death tied up a downtown Albuquerque intersection for hours Monday in the area of Fourth Street and Coal Avenue.
The intersection was not cleared until after 9 p.m. Monday night. Albuquerque Police have not released any details about what happened there. However, they say the victim involved was 21-year-old Taylor Stevens-Smith.
No other information has been released.
Latest Local News
- Stores still enforcing capacity limits despite smaller crowds
- City tackling old problem at dozens of city parks
- Early voter turnout seeing record numbers
- Grant’s Thursday Evening Forecast
- Woman arrested for aggravated battery at Los Altos Park