ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A woman is now fighting for her life after a shooting in northeast Albuquerque. Albuquerque Police say overnight, they arrived at Lovelace Women’s Hospital on Montgomery in response to a woman who had been shot.
Police say they’ve determined the shooting happened near the intersection of Lomas and Louisiana. The woman was taken to UNM Hospital where she is in critical condition.
No word yet on what led up to the shooting. APD has not yet said if a suspect is in custody. KRQE News 13 will provide updates as soon as they become available.
Latest Local News
- BCSO deputy, former UNM track star chases down suspect
- Some New Mexicans struggling to get information on scheduling second dose of COVID vaccine
- UNM dental program offering dental care at reduced prices
- Albuquerque’s youth job and volunteer fair held virtually
- Poll shows support for New Mexico United soccer stadium