ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Focusing on the best fine arts and crafts that New Mexico has to offer. The Amapola Gallery is a 40 artist cooperative gallery located in the historic Romero House on the plaza in Old Town. They are currently celebrating their 41st anniversary as one of Albuquerque’s most exciting galleries. Director Jack Boglioli and gallery member Kristen Parrott talked about the upcoming anniversary as well as what you can find in the gallery.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Jueves 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
As the gallery celebrates its 41st anniversary, there will be artists’ demos from August 1-8. The gallery is located at 205 Romero Street NW, Albuquerque NM, 87104. It’s also open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.