ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A woman found inside a stolen semi-truck in Roswell earlier this year is now accused of setting brush fires in Albuquerque. According to a criminal complaint, Francine Douglas was seen starting fires and throwing rocks at passing vehicles near Central and Atrisco Vista Tuesday morning.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Albuquerque man vandalized brewery; tries to escape with meat and cheese
- Don’t Miss: Riders say transit system needs better schedule, more routes as free fares begin
- Education: Some New Mexico schools named National Blue Ribbon School
- National: La Plata County man caught after escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 22 de Septiembre 2021
She’s then accused of pouring gasoline on two men who tried to stop her and nearly pinning one of the two men between two vehicles. She’s charged with battery, aggravated assault, and criminal damage to property.
Back in January, Roswell police arrested Douglas after someone found her in a semi stolen from Sam’s Club. She was released on her own recognizance.