ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Long days and tight straps around their heads are giving medical professionals headaches. To help an Albuquerque woman is now crocheting ‘ear guards’ so the straps are not putting so much pressure on their ears therefore alleviating some pain.
Many people across the country are making their own versions of ‘ear guards’ like a woman in South Carolina. The women in Albuquerque has made about a dozen so far and plans to give many more to local hospitals. She hopes more people get involved.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites