ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – An Albuquerque teenager who was missing for four days has been found safe according to 13-year-old Sahye Burdick’s family. KRQE News 13 interviewed the family on Thursday about Sahye who hadn’t been seen since Sunday.
The Albuquerque Police Department identified her as an endangered runaway and the family believed she was somewhere in the area near Sandia High School. Around 8:30 p.m. Thursday, Sahye’s mother told KRQE News 13 that a fellow parent reported their child say Sahye at North Domingo Baca Skate Park.
The family says Sahye is now home and safe. KRQE News 13 reached out to APD for more information but has not heard back.
- Albuquerque police looking for man who broke into Isleta Elementary
- This #GivingTuesday make life-changing wishes come true
- Hundreds of maquiladora workers pour into Tijuana hospitals with virus symptoms
- ‘Juno’ star Elliot Page announces he is transgender
- Humans demolish Utah monolith and trash delicate desert