ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Police Department is launching a new website in honor of crime victims’ rights week. The new website, ‘Always Remembered’ is where families can visit to see photos of their loved ones and the status of their case. New cases will be added each week.
Story continues below
- Crime: APD: 2 in custody after standoff at northwest Albuquerque gas station
- Albuquerque: Lawsuit alleges CYFD cover-up over 4-year-old’s death
- KRQE Investigates: “Take down, take down:” An inside look at catching shoplifters
- New Mexico: Socorro animal shelter looking for info after dog left outside of facility
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 26 de Mayo 2022
Crime victims’ rights week is a national campaign that aims to remove barriers in achieving justice. Monday, APD emphasized the importance of advocating for victims and their families. APD also outlined the steps taken to increase resources available for victims and their families as well as their shifted focus to a more victim-centered approach in investigations.