ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Police are looking for a man they say gunned down another man at a gas station.
The incident happened Tuesday in the M&M parking lot on Yale and Kathryn. Police say the victim, Javier Solis-Marrufo, was arguing with a woman over work he did on her car when she punched him.
That’s when police say 30-year-old Mark Bentacu got out of the woman’s car and shot and killed Solis-Marrufo. Police say he, the woman and another person took off in her car after the shooting.
There is now a warrant out for Bentacu’s arrest.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites