ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – An Albuquerque family is going viral for their take on the “Tiger King” docuseries on Netflix.
Taylor Stern and her family who are in quarantine held a dinner based on the show. Taylor is a University of New Mexico graduate who recently made Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list.
Taylor got her whole family to dress as the characters for a TikTok video which now has over 5.2 million views. Taylor tells Buzzfeed they’re already working on a part two follow-up to the successful video.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites