ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – It’s a cheese lover’s dream. The Mac and Cheese Festival was back at the Veteran’s Memorial on Saturday. People enjoyed live music, craft beer, and of course, mac and cheese.
Story continues below
- Trending: Albuquerque Police: Suspect detained in murder of Muslim men
- Albuquerque: Over 200 stranded overnight on top of tram after storm cuts power
- New Mexico: New Mexico cannabis sales set new summer record
- Crime: Prosecutors rush to keep accused parade-crasher in jail until trial
- KRQE En Español: Lunes 8 de Agosto 2022
Nearly a dozen competitors gave more than 1,110 guests a taste of their food, all of them vying for first place. This year’s winner is Slate Street Billiards. They won a silver spoon and of course, bragging rights.