ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque City Council gave the green light to discounted BioPark admission for lower-income New Mexicans.
Story continues below
- Crime: APD: 2 in custody after standoff at northwest Albuquerque gas station
- Albuquerque: Lawsuit alleges CYFD cover-up over 4-year-old’s death
- KRQE Investigates: “Take down, take down:” An inside look at catching shoplifters
- New Mexico: Socorro animal shelter looking for info after dog left outside of facility
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 26 de Mayo 2022
Councilors directed the Arts and Culture Department to develop a program offering reduced rates for families receiving snap benefits. That would apply to more than half a million New Mexicans. The discount would also apply at city-run museums.