ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque Animal Welfare is looking for information about who is responsible for abusing a dog and mutilating its ears.
On July 30, officers picked up a black and tan Dachshund, pit-bull mix near Unser and McMahon. On top of the lacerated ears, the pup also had a swollen hind leg and bloodshot eyes. If you have any information call Crime Stoppers at 505-843-STOP or submit anonymous tips at P3tips.com.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve