ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – You can support shelter pets by getting your own pets into the Halloween spirit. Albuquerque Animal Welfare is hosting a series of pet photoshoots this month to raise money for its shelters.
There will be more than 100 costumes to choose from or you can bring your own. The first session is this Saturday, Oct. 10 at Jerry Cline Park near Louisiana and I-40. Sessions are 30 minutes and there is a limit of three dogs to an image.
To avoid overcrowding, participants must reserve a spot ahead of time. Each $25 package will include three digital prints and one 8.5 inch by 11 inch print of your choice.
Latest Local News
- City of Albuquerque giving residents chance to pay off forwarded parking fines
- APD homicide investigation closes University Blvd. south of I-25 near Frontage Road
- Bars hopeful following state’s revised county framework
- Albuquerque Animal Welfare rescues entire Texas animal shelter impacted by severe winter storm
- Yellow level: Restaurants can operate at 33% capacity