ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque is once again offering one-time grants to small businesses using money from the American Rescue Plan. Seven-point-five million dollars will be given out with $10,000 given for each grant through six different sectors of business.
Story continues below
- Crime: Man tries to evade police by changing outfits
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque neighbors fed up with illegal roadside car lot
- Weather: Gorgeous weather to end the work week
- New Mexico: NM one of few landlocked states with reported shark attack
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 20 de Octubre 2021
Eligible businesses must have less than 50 employees and be located within the city. Businesses can start applying August 4 and all grants will be funded by October 1. More information can be found on the City of Albuquerque’s website.