The project team is hosting public meetings over the summer to help catch up folks who haven’t been involved in the process thus far, as well as to update those who have been following all along and participating diligently. Several dates and times are offered. All meetings will take place in Plaza del Sol, 600 2nd Street NW. Basement Hearing Room.
- The Zoning 101 meetings are meant to catch people up who haven’t been involved in the process (or are still wrapping their brains around the idea of zoning!).
- The “Ask an Expert” Clinics will give folks who have been following along (like yourself) a quick overview of the changes from the EPC submittal draft and then time to discuss your questions with a member of the project team.
July 26-27 (Wed-Thurs):
- Wed, July 26, 1-2:30 p.m. – “Ask an Expert” Clinics
- Wed., July 26, 5:30-6:30 p.m. – Zoning 101
- Wed., July 26, 6:30-8 p.m. – “Ask an Expert” Clinic
- Thurs., July 27, 1-2 p.m. – Zoning 101