Albuquerque firefighters respond after fire sparks in gas fireplace flue

News

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A family is back in their home after fire crews put out a chimney fire. The Albuquerque Fire Department responded to the home near Eagle Ranch and Irving early Friday morning. Two people got out of the home in time and avoided any injuries. Officials say crews were able to contain the fire to the chimney.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video

Now Trending on KRQE.com

Video Forecast

Erica's Monday Morning Forecast

More Weather Video Forecast
Albuquerque Hourly Forecast

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss