Story continues below
Related Recreational Marijuana Coverage
- Economics of New Mexico’s newest industry
- Recreational Marijuana: What you need to know in 10 numbers
- Who will regulate marijuana in New Mexico?
- What to know about recreational marijuana and the workplace
- New Mexico college offering cannabis course
- Where recreational marijuana could be used in New Mexico
June 7, 2021
An eight-week online cannabis technician course at Northern New Mexico College begins June 7.
June 29, 2021
New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department Superintendent Linda Trujillo has said new limits on marijuana possession and home growing take effect June 29.
No Later Than 09/01/21
- Create the Cannabis Regulatory Advisory Committee.
- CCD accepts and begins processing license applications for cannabis producers, cannabis producer microbusinesses, and properly licensed medical cannabis producers.
No Later Than 01/01/22
- CCD issues licenses to conduct commercial cannabis activity for people properly licensed in the medical cannabis program.
- CCD begins licensing cannabis training and education programs.
- CCD issues cannabis server permits.
- CCD accepts and begins processing license applications for all license types.
No Later Than 04/01/22
- The retail sale of commercial cannabis begins.