(iSeeCars) – The microchip shortage continues to impact car sales as production interruptions have lowered the supply of new and used cars. The latest iSeeCars monthly analysis examines which new cars were in the highest demand during the month of November.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Data shows drivers aren’t slowing down for speed enforcement cameras
- Entertainment: Official trailer released for Netlfix movie filmed in New Mexico
- New Mexico: $38.8 million in loan forgiveness for ‘ripped off’ New Mexico ITT Tech students
- KRQE Investigates: Albuquerque bus drivers speak out about violence
- KRQE En Español: Martes 16 de Agosto 2022
Analyzing over 280,000 cars sold in November 2021, iSeeCars.com found that the average new car takes 42.8 days to sell, which is 11 days slower than October’s average of 31.7 days.
Fastest-Selling New Cars by State
What were November’s fastest-selling new cars across the country? Here are the new vehicles in the highest demand by state:
|Fastest-Selling New Car in Each State – November 2021|
|State||Vehicle||Average Days to Sell|
|Georgia||GMC Sierra 1500 Limited||12.6|
|Indiana||Jeep Wrangler Unlimited||7.1|
|Michigan||Ford Escape Hybrid||5.4|
|New Hampshire||Hyundai Tucson Hybrid||17.1|
|New Jersey||Toyota RAV4||9.8|
|New York||Chevrolet Blazer||6.8|
|North Carolina||Toyota RAV4||6.6|
|Rhode Island||Jeep Wrangler Unlimited||10.1|
|South Carolina||Toyota RAV4 Hybrid||5.1|
|Texas||Toyota RAV4 Hybrid||5.6|
|Utah||Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Limited||13.0|
|Virginia||Hyundai Tucson Hybrid||11.8|
|West Virginia||Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Limited||10.6|
|Wisconsin||Ford Bronco Sport||17.0|
- The Toyota RAV4 and the Subaru Outback are tied as the fastest-selling new car in most states with five.
- SUVs are the fastest-selling vehicle type in 25 states.
- Hybrid cars are the fastest sellers in 5 states.
- The fastest-selling new vehicle across all states is a tie between the Toyota RAV4 in Missouri and the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid in South Carolina at 5.1 days.
Buyers who are making a new car purchase might have difficulty finding these in-demand vehicles, and supply constraints are expected to continue through 2022. As demand continues to outpace supply for new cars, consumers should act quickly if they see their desired vehicle for sale and should be flexible on color and trim options.
More from iSeeCars.com:
iSeeCars.com is a car search engine that helps shoppers find the best car deals by providing key insights and valuable resources, like the iSeeCars free VIN check reports and Best Cars rankings. iSeeCars.com has saved users over $312 million so far by applying big data analytics powered by over 25 billion (and growing) data points and using proprietary algorithms to objectively analyze, score and rank millions of new cars and used cars.
This article, These Are the Hottest Cars in Each State, originally appeared on iSeeCars.com.