ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The first COVID-19 vaccine is awaiting final approval from the FDA. Monday, we polled users if they would take the first vaccine when it became available. Over 1,030 people responded, with 49% saying yes they would take the vaccine, 40% said no, and 10% were undecided.
Latest Coronavirus News
- Santa Fe baseball academy planning to host indoor league
- NMPED secretary looks to expand in-person learning eligibility for schools in spring semester
- 7 staff members, 9 inmates at MDC test positive for coronavirus
- Financial Navigators Program offers free guidance to those impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccine process proving problematic for elderly