ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The first COVID-19 vaccine is awaiting final approval from the FDA. Monday, we polled users if they would take the first vaccine when it became available. Over 1,030 people responded, with 49% saying yes they would take the vaccine, 40% said no, and 10% were undecided.
Latest Coronavirus News
- New Mexico United launches initiative to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 NM schools to temporarily close due to COVID-19 cases
- Are COVID-19 contact tracing logs at restaurants being used?
- Albuquerque company using hiring bonus to entice potential employees
- Las Cruces Public Schools to post COVID-19 case data