The Jewish Community Center (JCC) in Albuquerque offers wellness, cultural, recreational, educational, and social enrichment to all community members. This fall, the Albuquerque JCC located on Wyoming Boulevard will be hosting a Book Fest and Author Series.
The events will take place from September 26 through October 26 and will consist of presentations, discussions, question-and-answer sessions, and more. The authors and books that will be featured in the series are as follows:
- Judith Jenya | Memories Do Not Burn: A Memoir
- Sylvie Bigar | Cassoulet Confessions: Food, France, Family, and the Stew that Saved My Soul
- Lauren Belfer | Ashton Hall: A Novel
- Scott Hershovitz | Nasty, Brutish, and Short: Adventures in Philosophy with Kids
- Aaron Hamburger | Hotel Cuba: A Novel
- Nina Simon | Mother-Daughter Murder Night
Throughout the Book Fest, authors will present their works in fiction, non-fiction, memoir, and cuisine writing. All authors will be appearing in person at the JCC located at 5520 Wyoming Boulevard. To learn more about this year’s authors, books, and events, visit the JCC’s website here.