PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck. According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- Biden orders 200 million more COVID-19 vaccine doses to boost US supply
- No Mardi Gras parades, so thousands make ‘house floats’
- Man arrested for injecting people with untested COVID ‘vaccines,’ officials say
- CDC study finds low virus transmission in schools taking proper precautions
- Hunter witnessed Tennessee killings, official says; suspect still at large