KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Nobody must have left the Garth Brooks concert early.
Concert goers took to social media after the show to complain about the traffic congestion, some saying it was worse than a University of Tennessee game, where the announced attendance is typically larger than the number of tickets sold to the Garth Brooks’ Stadium Tour show.
RELATED: Garth Brooks in photos
If you were in the after-concert traffic last night, what’s your take?
- New Mexico Forestry Division unveils 10-year plan for wildfires, restoration
- State continues to see windy conditions
- NMSP Ofc. Darian Jarrotts’ widow plans to file wrongful death lawsuit
- Biden, Harris meet with Congressional Black Caucus about police reform
- More Mexican families expelled through Southern California after being flown in from Texas