(NEXSTAR) – If you love Skittles but hate getting out of bed in the morning, you’ll love this news. Skittles and Simmons have teamed up to create a fold-away bed built into a Skittles dispenser, so you can eat as much as you want without leaving the comfort of your warm blankets.
Skittles will refill the one-of-a-kind twin-sized bed for one year, should you manage to eat everything inside. That’s right, there will only be one bed made, and it will only cost $1.50 – the same as a pack of Skittles.
Story continues below
- Weather: High clouds push east this evening
- Crime: Suspect arrested after DNA links him to 1999 rape cold case
- COVID-19: State launches at-home testing program
- New Mexico: Legislation would create a department focusing on cyber security
Simmons says it will put the bed up for sale sometime on Monday, December 13th, but won’t say what time. However, you can sign up on the company’s website and follow Simmons on Instagram for clues.
The lucky buyer must be in the continental US and be over 18 years of age. Only the lucky person who receives a confirmation email will be allowed to purchase the bed.
You must also have a room, hallways and doorway that can accommodate the following dimensions:
- Bed closed: Approx. 91” H, approx. 51 5/8” W and approx. 38” deep (39” from wall)
- Bed open: Approx. 99” W and approx. 79” deep