(WIAT) — Step aside, Cadbury! Oreo has released a creme-filled egg just in time for the holiday season.
The tasty treat is reminiscent of a Cadbury Creme Egg, but rest assured, it is a remarkable deviation from the Easter staple. Wrapped in festive foil, the chocolate eggshell is packed with a crunchy, cookies-and-creme filling.
By now you’re probably wondering how you can get your hands on these (presumably) delectable delights. Well, wonder no more! Right now, you can pick up a box of five eggs at Walmart for $3.48, perfect for sharing or keeping to yourself. We won’t judge. Fair warning, the world is filled with Scrooges who will question your life choices.
An oreo creme egg?! pic.twitter.com/iYoc7p60Go— Alastair Brian FFS (@AlastairBrian) October 31, 2019
Have you tried them yet? Did they meet your EGGS-pectations? Let us know your thoughts by tweeting me @NickErebia. Now if you excuse me, I’m going to Walmart.
- CBP acting head stresses need for border wall during tour of construction site in El Paso
- Watchdogs push New Mexico to limit US nuclear waste dump
- Watchdog group cites interference at polls in Latino areas
- Santa Fe man pleads guilty to possession of firearms stolen from Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?