SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Albuquerque City Council passes only 1 of 3 gun bills
- Many law enforcement agencies not in compliance with body camera requirement
- Justice Department sees bias in limits on private schools
- Glover Quin’s hobby keeps him close to the NFL game
- Fans show up outside Allegiant Stadium to support Raiders for season opener