ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Santa Claus is coming to town, but this year, visits will look a little different.
Cottonwood Mall says it will keep Old Saint Nick socially distanced and visitors are encouraged to schedule a visit. Santa Claus will be available between 11:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. this Friday up until Christmas Eve. For those who wish to stay home, there will be virtual options available.
- Hunter witnessed Tennessee killings, official says; suspect still at large
- Creating a lifeline: Student musicians from around New Mexico perform in virtual festival
- New Mexico sees frigid temperatures and sunshine Wednesday
- 5 things you didn’t know about Super Bowl betting
- ‘Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Mexican Modernism’ exhibit coming to Albuquerque Museum