Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque speed cameras ordinance signed into law
- Politics: Albuquerque mayoral candidate accused of violating FCC provisions
- Weather: Milder, sunny Saturday on tap
- Crime: Video shows alarming behavior of security guards towards customer
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
Those interested in applying are encouraged to attend the hiring event on Oct. 6 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Distribution Center at 670 Los Morros Rd. in Los Lunas. Attendees will learn about available jobs, benefits, the application process, and more. Those wanting to apply to be a driver should apply online.
Wages for full-time hourly associates start at $17.80 and can reach up to $23.80 an hour based on position, shift, and schedule, and hired associates will be eligible to receive up to $2,000 in sign-on bonuses. All positions are considered full-time qualifying for benefits, including medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) matching, paid time off, a quarterly incentive program, and access to a college degree.