ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A virtual job fair announced Friday will be held on Monday, September 20, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. According to a press release, over 25 employers will be looking to fill open positions.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque speed cameras ordinance signed into law
- Politics: Albuquerque mayoral candidate accused of violating FCC provisions
- Weather: Milder, sunny Saturday on tap
- Crime: Video shows alarming behavior of security guards towards customer
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
Applicants interested in participating in the Albuquerque Virtual Career Fair are asked to upload their resume after registering online so employers will have access to it early. Companies have the ability to screen resumes ahead of the event and invite applicants to specific chat sessions or interviews.
The event is free.