ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – University of New Mexico Hospital is hiring nurses to work at its care campus. The Care Campus is part of the Department of Behavioral Health Services and nurses will help address behavioral health needs in Bernalillo County.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Viernes 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
Applicants can receive a $10,000 sign-on bonus. Applications can be submitted online.