ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Workforce Connection Work Smart, Earn More Career Fair is coming to assist New Mexicans who are looking for a career. If applicants feel unequipped for a job, Workforce Connection may be able to offer on-the-job training or assistance.
Story continues below:
- Jobs: City of Albuquerque still trying to fill vacancies; hiring bonuses continue
- Vaccine: Vaccination deadline looms for NM university students, faculty, and staff
- Education: APS seeing a rise in violence and bad behavior among students
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
Vice President of Economic Empowerment for Help NM Teresa Quintana spoke more about some of the services they offer to New Mexicans. She said the companies participating in the fair are looking to invest in their community by building up the local workforce. For more information, visit their website.