CLOVIS, N.M. (KRQE) – Clovis Economic Development is launching a free program connecting people with remote jobs. Clovis Remote participants will receive virtual training, resume and interview prep, and also help with finding work.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Over 100 citations given in latest racing enforcement operation
- Trending: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: New local eatery hopes to bring “fun” vibe to downtown
- New Mexico News: Colfax County Undersheriff passes away
- National: Man charged with hate crime after threatening US Olympic athlete training in California park
It’s available to anyone living within 25 miles of the city, including military spouses and local veterans at Cannon Air Force Base. Those without remote work experience can also take advantage of the program but will need to complete an online training course. The first session is September 13.