ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Bernalillo County plans to revive a historic trail. Along with the city, National Parks and the University of New Mexico, the county has created a plan for the development of El Camino Real De Tierra Trail within Bernalillo County.
Right now, the county is asking for input on sites and trail segments along the route that can be used for the public. The county says the goal is for the plan to provide a way for communities along the historic trail to share elements of their history and culture.
- Lobos move ahead as if they are playing Saturday
- Route 66 Casino shuts down due to COVID-19 surge
- UNM selects new design for seal
- Family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision
- Connor’s Sunday Evening Forecast