NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Sunday is the last day for New Mexicans to sign up for affordable health insurance through Be Well NM. People who enroll are eligible for reduced health insurance with little or no cost monthly premiums, as well as financial assistance due to pandemic relief legislation.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Jueves 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
The special enrollment period ends Sunday night at midnight. People can sign up on the Be Well NM website.