SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Customers of the state’s health insurance exchange, Be Well NM, can take advantage of savings in 2022 thanks to the American Rescue Plan and other affordability initiatives. This includes lower monthly premiums and lower out-of-pocket costs when visiting the doctor or filling a prescription.
Story continues below:
- Trending: Balloon community calls for pilot drug tests after toxicology report in deadly crash
- Don’t Miss: Los Alamos National Lab updates vaccine requirements for staff
- Crime: Robber shot, killed at Subway was arrested in 2019 for veterans memorial theft
- New Mexico News: Man with long criminal history charged following attack at post office
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 22 de Septiembre 2021
Three categories are available – bronze, silver, and gold. Gold plans typically having the lowest out-of-pocket costs. Online sign-ups for the health plans begin November 1.