HOBBS, N.M. (KRQE) – Construction is underway on a new hospital in Hobbs. The new Covenant Health Hobbs Hospital at Millen Drive and Lovington Highway broke ground in January.
Story continues below:
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- Web Extra: Behind the story: Colorado’s legal cannabis & the effect on teens
- Trending: Corrales residents say loud music from bar is carrying over to their neighborhood
- Crime: APD arrests suspect in string of armed robberies
- Don’t Miss: State extends indoor mask requirement
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 15 de Septiembre 2021
It replaces the existing Lea Regional Medical Center. The 109,000 square-foot facility will have 60 beds and be the largest community hospital in the area. Construction should wrap up next summer.