ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management is highlighting COVID-19 vaccine events in local communities with an upcoming event for children. There will be a vaccine event on Saturday, Jan. 15 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at West Mesa High School in Albuquerque that will have the capacity to deliver 500 doses of the Pfizer vaccine to children ages five to 11.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Video: Fight between two groups turns deadly in Albuquerque
- Top Story: Car drives through parade in Gallup; injuries now confirmed
- New Mexico: Bureau of Land Management asks for feedback on wild horse gather plan
- Crime: Deadly robbery suspect takes plea deal
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 4 de Agosto 2022
Walk-ins are welcome although, the event will be more efficient if those interested in attending register online and complete a medical questionnaire beforehand. NMDHSEM reminds the community that COVID-19 vaccines are free to the public.
To register for the event, visit vaccinenm.org/registration.