NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – There will be three COVID-19 vaccination clinics at schools around the state starting next week. Robert F. Kennedy Charter School and the School Health Center in Jal will host the first two. New Mexico State University will host the last one.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Alvarado Square reopening moved to Thursday
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Albuquerque police, fire unions sound off on proposed vaccine mandate
- Weather: Mark’s Monday Forecast
- Crime: Suspicious death in northwest Albuquerque prompts investigation
- Traffic & Roads: What nearly 2,000 crashes reveal about Lead and Coal
The goal of the clinics is to get students vaccinated but anyone can get one. Only about 47% of children between the age of 12 and 15 are fully vaccinated. The following are the dates and times of the clinics:
Monday, September 27
- Robert F. Kennedy Charter School located at 4300 Blake Road SW in Albuquerque from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- City of Jal/School-Health located at 200 E. Panther Ave. in Jal from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Tuesday, September 28
- NMSU-Carlsbad located at 1500 University Drive in Carlsbad from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.