SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – COVID booster shots are now available for 16 and 17-year-olds in New Mexico. The Pfizer vaccine is recommended at least six months after the teens receive their second dose.
Story continues below
- Trending: Son of suspect arrested in murders of Albuquerque Muslim men also in custody
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque safe outdoor spaces closer to becoming a reality
- New Mexico: New Mexico’s acequia ‘customs and traditions are being tested’
- Crime: Suspect arrested in murders of Albuquerque Muslim men
- KRQE En Español: Martes 9 de Agosto 2022
The same dosage as the first two shots will be administered. Parents and guardians can schedule vaccinations through the state’s website or through their health care provider. Parents and guardians can register and schedule their children for vaccine boosters at vaccineNM.org.