SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – COVID booster shots are now available for 16 and 17-year-olds in New Mexico. The Pfizer vaccine is recommended at least six months after the teens receive their second dose.
Story continues below
- COVID: First COVID, then hair loss?
- KRQE En Español: Martes 25 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Recreational cannabis industry may be off to bumpy start
- National: OSHA officially ends vaccine rule for employers
- Business: Smith’s workers threaten to strike if no deal is reached
The same dosage as the first two shots will be administered. Parents and guardians can schedule vaccinations through the state’s website or through their health care provider. Parents and guardians can register and schedule their children for vaccine boosters at vaccineNM.org.