- Crime: Bernalillo County Sheriff releases video, details in fatal deputy shooting
- New Mexico: NMDOT worker killed on the job along Highway 285
- Sports: Holly Holm to be inducted into International Boxing Hall of Fame
- Weather: Snow, rain, and strong wind starting Wednesday
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 8 de Diciembre 2021
Under a new public health order signed on Friday, adults who got the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine can get a booster six months after completing their vaccination series. For those who got the Johnson & Johnson, it’s after two months.
Previously, only people 65 years or older, those with underlying conditions or workers in high-risk jobs could get the booster. Acting Health Secretary Dr. David Scrase says the boosters greatly increase protection against the virus.
The health order also extends the indoor mask mandate through at least December 10.