SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Department of Health acknowledged on Friday the potential of a third COVID-19 vaccine shot for immunocompromised people. On Thursday, the FDA voted to approve third shots for immunocompromised populations.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Albuquerque man vandalized brewery; tries to escape with meat and cheese
- Don’t Miss: Riders say transit system needs better schedule, more routes as free fares begin
- Education: Some New Mexico schools named National Blue Ribbon School
- National: La Plata County man caught after escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 22 de Septiembre 2021
Then on Friday, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices met to review the issues. The NMDOH said they will announce further details the week of August 16.