NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The New Mexico Chamber of Commerce is enlisting local businesses to get their employees vaccinated. They are launching a “COVID stops here” campaign.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
Businesses can register with the chamber when their vaccination rate reaches at least 70 percent. They will then receive a media kit to help promote their designation as a safe workplace. Participating businesses will also be featured on the chamber’s website.
KRQE News 13 is reaching out to see if any businesses have already reached that mark and is waiting for a list. Businesses can register for the program on the state chamber of commerce website.