ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – UNM Health hosted a free back-to-school vaccine clinic on Saturday. Kids two months to 18 years old were able to get all the routine shots they need before returning to school from the Southwest Mesa Family Health Clinic.
Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 16 de Septiembre 2021
The clinic only administered non-COVID vaccinations. Every child that attended also got a free backpack full of school supplies like pencils, paper, folders, and markers.