ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – UNM Health hosted a free back-to-school vaccine clinic on Saturday. Kids two months to 18 years old were able to get all the routine shots they need before returning to school from the Southwest Mesa Family Health Clinic.
Story continues below
- New Mexico: New Mexico airman found dead in his home
- KRQE Investigates: Fighting foreclosure: New Mexico woman thought she paid off home
- Health: NMDOH issues updated public health order
- Trending: New Mexico National Forest Service implements closures starting Thursday
- KRQE En Español: Martes 17 de Mayo 2022
The clinic only administered non-COVID vaccinations. Every child that attended also got a free backpack full of school supplies like pencils, paper, folders, and markers.