DURANGO, Colo. (KRQE) – On Friday, the partnership between San Juan Basin Public Health (SJBPH) and Mercy Regional Medical Center (MRMC) in testing COVID-19 announced they have reached 1,000 individuals tested. The drive-thru site operated by the two organizations has tested over 1,051 as of June 20.
The SJBPH, MRMC, and the Colorado Department of Health and Environment worked together to provide free testing since May 7. Testing at the site continues to increase with an average of 75 tests per day. The MRMC testing site is one of five community testing options in Archuleta and La Plata counties.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve