DURANGO, Colo. (KRQE) – Some organizations are joining forces to makes sure kids in Colorado have the technology they need to take part in virtual learning. PCs for Kids is a collaboration between United Way of Southwest Colorado, Alpine Bank the Boys and Girls Club, The Durango Education Foundation, and the Durango school district. They’re now working to provide computers and internet access for students in Archuleta, Dolores, La Plata, Montezuma, and San Juan counties. The application deadline is Nov. 16.
Latest National News
- Instagram, OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney charged with murdering boyfriend
- Jury can’t reach verdict in engineers’ Flint water trial
- Armed man approaches FBI office, exchanges gunfire with cops
- Big climate bill: Spending green bucks to spur green energy
- Intense ‘fire tornado’ seen on video during California grass fire