SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Like many New Mexico businesses, Meow Wolf is feeling the impact of the coronavirus.
According to the Santa Fe New Mexican, the Santa Fe-based art collective is laying off more than 200 employees and furloughing another 56. Meow Wolf says it will provide affected artists and collaborators with generous severance packages. The company is keeping nearly 200 positions.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- Essential Businesses
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites