(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- ‘E. Van Halen’ to serve Albuquerque art students
- Analysis: Debate is brief interlude of normalcy in 2020 race
- Non-profit ‘Freedom and Fashion’ surprising local women and kids in need
- Albuquerque neighborhoods raise alarm for string of car burglaries
- Grant’s Thursday Night Forecast