State by state count of confirmed cases in the U.S.
The number of new cases per day and the percentage of positive COVID-19 tests are measures recommended by the White House used to determine whether a state is ready to ease social distancing measures. At least one measure should see a 14-day downward trajectory.
State by state breakdown of known test results collected by The COVID Tracking Project and includes tests per 1,000 people, negative and positive cases and the positivity rate.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve