Even though the coronavirus, surfaced late in 2019 in Wuhan, China, it dominated 2020. New Mexico’s first cases were announced on March 11, 2020. Since then, Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham has issued a public health order to help minimize the spread of COVID-19 in the state.
Below is a timeline of the outbreak so far in New Mexico.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve