New Mexico Department of Health COVID-19 dashboard provides the latest coronavirus cases by county and zip code. The dashboard includes a breakdown by age, gender, and race/ethnicity also by state and county. See historical trend-line charts cases by county/by day and see daily updates on Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico.
COVID-19 Map Key
- RED: Both average Daily Cases 8 or more per 100,000 and Test Positivity 5% or greater
- YELLOW: Either average Daily Cases under 8 per 100,000 or Test Positivity under 5%
- GREEN: Both average Daily Cases under 8 per 100,000 and Test Positivity under 5%
- TURQUOISE: Counties at the Turquoise Level have both a new COVID-19 case incidence rate of no greater than 8 cases per 100,000 inhabitants during the most recent four-week period, and an average percent of positive COVID-19 test results over the most recent four-week period less than or equal to 5%.
Latest Coronavirus News
- Town of Bernalillo requiring masks in all indoor settings
- New Mexico schools lay out mask requirements for new school year
- BioPark requiring guests to wear masks indoors
- Roswell school district returning to school with new mask policy
- CABQ workers receive bonuses from pandemic funds for ‘essential employees’